Types of Access to Dynamic Forms
There are 2 main types of access that can be given for Dynamic Forms:
- Designer access - For users that will be creating, modifying or deleting forms for your department.
- Admin access - For users that will be handling the form submissions and its related data captured within the form.
Designer access includes the ability to create new forms, modify existing forms and delete forms within your organization.
- Designer access also includes Full Admin access.
- Designer access also includes the ability to Activate and Deactivate Forms
Admin access has 2 levels:
- View Only Form Admin access - allows user to only view submitted forms within the organization(s) they are assigned.
- Full Form Admin access - allows user to manage forms in progress (ie. re-assign co-signers, re-send notification emails), view and process submitted forms within the organization(s) they are assigned.
Activate and Deactivate Forms is an Admin feature that can be enabled for each level of Admin access so the user can activate and/or deactivate forms within the organization(s) they are assigned.
Requesting Access to existing Organizations
To request access to an existing Dynamic Forms Organization, please complete the Access Request Form.
Visit Home > Types of Access to learn more about the different types of access granted within Dynamic Forms.
If you are looking to have a new Dynamic Forms Organization created, please use the Intake Request Form.
Visit Home > Getting Started to learn more about Dynamic Forms and creating new Organizations.
Questions? Contact Dynamic Forms ITS Team by emailing DynamicForms.ITS@yale.edu