You can Edit your Participants to configure them based on your form requirements.
Other features available in the Edit Participant window
Under the Name, there are 3 features: Owner, Payer, School.
- Owner (Y/N) - This should only be set to Yes for Participant 1 who is the person initializing the form, also know as the Owner of the Form.
- Payer (Y/N) - This should only be set to Yes if this is a Payment form and this Participant is providing a Payment.
- School (Y/N) - This should only be set to Yes if this is a Participant that processes the form but does not need to provide a signature. This person will be able to provide form data, however once their part of the form is complete, the form will move from the Multi queue directly to the Processed queue. We do not use this feature.
- Use Preferred Name at e-sign? (Y/N) - Setting this to Yes will allow this Participant to electronically sign using their Preferred First Name opposed to their Legal First Name. If the Form relates to Financial, Legal or Contractual information we strongly suggest you do not allow the use of Preferred Name at e-sign.
- Allow Repeat Signatures? (Y/N) - Setting this to Yes will allow this Participant to be the same person as another Participant that accesses this Form. This feature is used in the case where a single Participant would be accessing the form more than once at differnt times in the Workflow process or during testing of the form. This feature is not applicable for the Owner of the Form, as it only checks for Repeat signatures after the first Participant.
- Allow Reject? (Return for Revision) (Y/N) - Setting this to Yes will allow this Participant to (Return the form for Revision)/Reject the Form.
- SSO Link in Notification? (Y/N) - Setting this to Yes will include the “Click here to complete your section of the form” hyperlink at the end of the Co-signer email which will require the Participant to CAS in before being directed to the Form. If you set this to No, the link included in the Co-signer email will bring them to the Dynamic Forms Account Log in which is only used by External resources that do not have a NetID, such as parents. Note: This feature is not applicable to the Owner of the Form, as they do not receive a co-signer email.
How will this participant be designated?
This section determines how the Participant will be identified. Please see the Designate Participants page for further information on how to designate each Participant.
- Designer Resources > Start Building a Form > Add Multiple Participants > Edit Participant > Designate Participants
The remaining sections allow you to customize the related Participants emails such as Co-signer, Confirmation, and Owner Notification emails. Please see the Participant Emails page for further information on how to configure Participant emails.
- Designer Resources > Start Building a Form > Add Multiple Participants > Edit Participant > Participant Emails
Confirmation Text is what is displayed on the screen to the Participant after they submit their section of the Form. You must include your departments email address in case the Participant requires assistance or has questions.
We use the same generic text on all Forms which includes instructions on how to View, Download and/or Print their Form submission.
Please see the Other Form Level Settings page for further information on the Confiramtion Text that should be used.
- Other Form Level Settings > Custom Text section > Confirmation Text: screenshot image includes generic text with instructions
Questions? Contact Dynamic Forms ITS Team by emailing DynamicForms.ITS@yale.edu